Wednesday April 2, 2014
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
7:30 AM – 9:30 AM – 1010 WINS Kickoff Networking Breakfast
9:00 AM – Exhibit Hall Opens
About Trade Brooklyn
Trade Brooklyn is Brooklyn’s largest business-to-business trade show. In the past four years, Trade Brooklyn has established itself as the largest business-to-business trade show and networking event in Brooklyn. This year we have expanded the trade show by relocating to the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. We expect over 150 exhibitors and an attendance to exceed 2,500 decision makers and business leaders. At Trade Brooklyn, you will find national corporations, entrepreneurs, non-profits, government agencies, business advocacy groups and the media from all five boroughs and the adjoining tri-state area.
- Exhibit Hall– Connect with over 150 exhibitors to learn about their products and services.
- 101 WINS 5 Borough Business Breakfast– Panel discussion featuring successful entrepreneurs and businesses that are making it in Brooklyn. Network and connect with attendees and exhibitors before the trade show floor opens.
- Educational Business Seminars and Workshops–Learn from business experts about the toughest issues facing the business community. Topics to include healthcare, real estate, technology, marketing and sales.
- Brooklyn Leaders Forum– Engaging & dynamic business lectures from Brooklyn’s Business Elite.
- Social Media Bootcamp– Attend these seminars and workshops to develop your social media marketing plan.
- CPE/CLE Credit Seminars– Accountants and Lawyers can attend these seminars to receive continuing education credit.
- Tech and Energy Alley– Participate in these vertical industry sections featuring Technology and Energy companies participating in Trade Brooklyn.
Gain a Competitive Advantage
Network with Peers in your Industry
Shop for Innovative Products and Services
Attend In Depth Business Seminars